All you need is one pan, a few pantry staples, and 25 minutes until you can enjoy this simple sheet pan garlic parmesan chicken and asparagus dinner.
Why You’ll Love This Garlic Parmesan Chicken and Asparagus Dinner
While I have the best intention of meal planning every week, sometimes it’s a crazy-town around this kitchen. Heck, around THIS HOUSE. But life becomes a whole lot easier thanks to this simple garlic parmesan chicken recipe.
For those nights when we are rushing in or out of the house, I like sheet pan meals. Mainly because I can throw everything on one pan and the cleanup is a breeze!
The best part about this garlic parmesan chicken isn’t that it’s a sheet pan meal. Or that it involves ingredients I almost always have on hand. It’s because my four tops stopped all their madness for the day and decided they liked it too.
And that my friends, is all this Mom needs every now and then. Meal plan or NOT! I think the trick to pleasing their bellies was that they thought my big chicken cubes [not a culinary, I know] were just over-sized chicken nuggets. Whatever works guys… broken record here, but whatever works! Just don’t forget the side of pasta! That helped too!
What Are The Ingredients
- Skinless Chicken Breasts (1 pound) – Cut into 2-inch cubes
- Asparagus (1 pound) – trimmed
- Italian Seasoned Panko Breadcrumbs (3/4 cup) – or whatever panic breadcrumbs you already have on hand.
- Garlic Expressions Dressing (1/2 cup) – or whatever garlic dressing you like or have at your local store
- Parmesan Cheese (1/4 cup)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
More Chicken Dinners To Enjoy
- Skillet Chili-Lime Chicken Fajitas
- Baked Pizza Chicken
- Lemon Orzo Chicken Bake
- Sheet Pan Chicken Dinner
- Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken with Peppers and Onions
I know I’m not the only sheet pan chicken dinner fan out there. What’s been your go-to sheet pan dinner lately?!
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 2-inch cubes
- ½ cup Garlic Expressions dressing
- ¾ cup Italian seasoned panko breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425. Add dressing to an mixing bowl and combine panko breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese in an additional bowl.
- Dredge chicken pieces in dressing. Then cover completely with the panko parmesan mixture. Place on baking sheet.
- Arrange asparagus pieces around the chicken. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until chicken is done.