This recipe for frozen yogurt covered blueberries is short and sweet, and an incredibly easy snack for big and little kids alike! Even though Joey isn’t in school just yet, we still share an afternoon snack together. More often than not, our snack includes fruit + some kind of protein… which usually ends up being Greek yogurt. With the warmer weather upon us, I have a hard time keeping him inside long enough to eat his snack. Hence, a handheld snacking compromise that’s easy for me to take outside and for Joey to eat on the run! Missing blueberries in your fridge? Not to worry. I have experimented with other fruit besides blueberries, such as grapes and strawberries, and they all work!
Frozen Yogurt Covered Blueberries
- 1/2 cup of Greek yogurt, plain
- 1 cup of blueberries
- Line a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper.
- Dip the fruit into the the yogurt (with your fingers or a toothpick), shaking off any excess.
- Place fruit on the baking sheet when covered. Repeat until all fruit is covered.
- Freeze until firm, about 30-40 minutes. Eat immediately once removed from the freezer. OR store in Ziploc freezer bags.
Note: This recipe works well with grapes, strawberries, raspberries, and clementine slices.