Love banana bread? Then you have to make these super simple banana bread muffins that bake a whole lot faster and taste like the real thing!
Hi friends! Just stopping by really quick to share a baked good recipe that I pretty much SHOCKED my taste buds with. When something sweet hit my palate at 7am on Monday morning with a bite of these banana bread muffins, let’s just say they didn’t want me to stop eating!
I always like to have a breakfast bread or muffin on hand when we have company. These muffins are great when the family is over for the holidays. And because I had more than enough ripe bananas on hand I figured why not try making muffins with my traditional banana bread recipe in a muffin pan?
I’m feeling a little giddy, as most of my baking adventures lately have been a flop! So much so that the kids avoid the kitchen when they see the muffin pan hit the oven.
Although with these banana bread muffins I heard Anthony ask for seconds with a mouthful— which is a BIG one for him.
Whether or not you have company for the holidays or need a quick grab n’ go breakfast, then these banana bread muffins are for you! And your company! They can thank me later…
Here are some more muffin recipes you should try!
- Blueberry yogurt muffins
- Mini Monkey Bread Muffins
- Crunchy Peanut Butter Muffins
- Healthy chocolate muffins with Greek yogurt
- Apple cinnamon oatmeal muffins
- Pumpkin spice muffins
- Carrot pumpkin cheesecake muffins
Check out 10 Healthy Grab-and-Go Breakfast Recipes for some more on the go breakfast ideas!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 stick butter [1/2 cup]
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 ripe bananas
- Preheat over to 350. Spray muffin tin pan with non-stick cooking spray. In a large bowl combine flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl cream together the butter and sugar. Stir in eggs and mashed banana. Then add banana mixture to flour mixture and stir until combined.
- Fill muffin tins with batter [almost to the top]. Bake for 20 minutes.
Love banana bread?! Then you have to try these banana bread muffins! Click To Tweet