Easy cheese sauce is made with just 4 simple ingredients and is ready in less than 5 minutes! Enjoy with chicken, pasta, veggies, and more!
Why You’ll Love This Easy Cheese Sauce
Did you read the first line of this post? About how this easy cheese sauce is made with 4 ingredients [three you should always have in your fridge] and the cooking time is just about 5 minutes. I should stop this post right here…
Seriously though, this easy cheese sauce is exactly as it’s called: EASY. And what makes it even better is that the Boursin cheese holds the flavor. Hence why you only need a few ingredients. No flour. No shredding cheddar cheese. Just Boursin cheese, milk, and Parmesan cheese. All of which I wish I could add to every meal!
Now I’m not suggesting you eat this easy cheese sauce with every meal, but if you’re looking for a simple sauce for noodles, a topping for grilled chicken, or a nice side sauce for kids to dip their veggies in, then this sauce is calling your name.
Enjoy This Sauce With
More Sauce Recipes To Enjoy
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 5 ounce package Boursin Cheese or other garlic and herb cheese spread
- ¾ cup milk [I used 2%]
- 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- Heat a small saucepan over medium heat. Add butter. Once melted add remaining ingredients.
- Whisk until combined. Once sauce is heated through, turn off heat and let rest for 5 minutes while sauce thickens.
- Serve immediately or reheat on low until ready to use.