Add more vegetables to your family’s diet with this veggie-packed beef stir-fry. Ready in just under 25 minutes with plenty of fresh veggies to add to this one-pan meal!
Yesterday I looked back at some of my more recent recipes and took note that I’ve been cooking LOTS of white meat [i.e. turkey and chicken]. Not that there’s anything wrong with that or those cooking and purchasing habits. But I’m a beef girl at heart and have been craving some protein-packed, iron-rich lean beef. Hence the reason for this super-fast veggie-packed Ground Beef stir-fry.
I have one other beef stir-fry recipe in my archives and I guess it’s not that much different than this recipe. Except this sauce is a little sweeter [to tempt the trio] and there are a lot more veggies added [hoping they’ll eat at least one].
Like most one-pan or pot meals, I tend to deconstruct them for the kids. I know someday [hoping our near future] they’ll appreciate all their food touching, but I’m not pushing it right now that’s the least of my worries. I’m in survival mode most weeknights now that both Anthony and Joey are NOT napping. Chances are there is a brawl to break up or tears to wipe at 5 pm when I’m getting dinner ready. So I’m doing what’s best for all of us!
More Stir-fry Recipes to try:
Tell me: what’s one of your go-to weeknight meals that fast and healthy? Are you a stir-fry fan like my crew?!
- 1 package [12 ounces] frozen riced cauliflower
- 1 pound lean Ground Beef [93% lean or leaner]
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 cup baby bella mushrooms
- 1 cup green beans, trimmed
- 1 cup matchstick carrots
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Cook cauliflower rice according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add ground beef. Cook 8 to 10 minutes, breaking into crumbles. Remove from skillet.
- In the same skillet, add oil over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms, green beans, carrots, and garlic, stirring consistently for 5 minutes.
- Add soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, and brown sugar, cooking for an additional 2-3 minutes until sauce is heated through. Add beef back to sauce and vegetable mixture.
- Serve with cauliflower rice and sriracha sauce [optional].