Pumpkin spice popsicles are made with a creamy combination of canned pumpkin, Greek yogurt, and all the flavors and spices of fall!
In case you haven’t noticed, pumpkin steals the culinary show this time of year. From pumpkin spice lattes to pumpkin pies and most recently, my pumpkin spice muffins, I can’t get enough. In fact, you can find canned pumpkin in my pantry year-round. I served it to the boys as a first-food when they started solids, and now I mix it in pancake batter, muffin mixes, pasta sauces, you name it, to boost the flavor and nutrition of many of our favorite dishes. A few weeks ago a friend of mine let me know her daughter loves the Serbinski boy’s popsicle recipes and then it hit me: pumpkin spice popsicles for fall!
Unlike a few of our favorite fruit popsicles, these aren’t too sweet. Which makes me feel better when the boys ask for a popsicle once they wake up from their naps. Which is then usually followed by a request for a few chocolate chips. I should’ve known there’s no sneaking a few chips for myself without them noticing….
The peanut butter drizzle over these pumpkin spice popsicles is totally optional. I just happen to love the pumpkin and peanut butter combo. And in case you are looking for some fun popsicle molds, these are my favorites! Easy to mold, pop, and enjoy!
- 1- 15-ounce can pumpkin puree
- ½ cup plain or vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 4 popsicle molds [I used these]
- Optional: peanut butter chips or chocolate chips, melted and drizzled over the popsicles before eating
- In a large mixing bowl, combine ingredients.
- Fill popsicle molds and freeze for at least 4 hours before enjoying.
What’s your favorite way to enjoy canned pumpkin?! A fun way to enjoy canned pumpkin: pumpkin spice popsicles! Click To Tweet