All you need is 4 ingredients to make these parmesan crusted pork chops. Served alongside roasted broccoli or sautéed zucchini and dinner couldn’t get any easier!
If you notice one thing about these parmesan crusted pork chops it’s that my photos are NOT on my fancy blue/grey background. Yep, I didn’t stage this recipe guys! I made a recipe, took a few photos with my iPhone, and decided it was DEFINITELY blog-worthy. Especially since my entire family ate it.
When I placed my latest order of groceries from Kroger’s Clicklist online program, I was alerted to a sale on boneless pork chops. I added them to my shopping cart, along with some grated parmesan cheese, and new I was dreaming up something tasty with this easy weeknight meal!
4 ingredients. Who doesn’t want dinner in 4 ingredients or less?! I guess you could say it’s 5 since I sautéed some vegetables to go alongside the pork chops. 6 if you count the ketchup I ate mine with [the boys too]. So here’s to simple food for our families that sometimes works— meaning that sometimes pleases all the palates under one roof. A big thank you parmesan cheese for making it happen with this one!
- 6-8 boneless pork chops, ½ inch thick
- ¾ cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 cup Italian seasoned panko bread crumbs
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Place pork in large resealable plastic bag. Add salad dressing. Marinate in refrigerator for at least one hour.
- Preheat oven to 350. Combine breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese in a large bowl. Individually dip pork chops [both sides] into the breadcrumb mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 35 minutes, or until browned and cooked through.
A little parmesan cheese goes a long way! What’s your favorite way to jazz up a weeknight meal with my favorite cheese?!?!