Here what I’ve assumed is going on in your kitchen the past 6 months of 2020:
- You are cooking more than you are ordering carry-out.
- You are cooking more than you are dining-out.
- You are cooking 3 meals and maybe preparing a few snacks EVERYDAY.
- You are just cooking MORE. Plain and simple.
- You are tired. Ok I’m talking to myself here. I’m a little tired. And hot. And grateful for air conditioning and those few nights we are ordering carry-out for curbside pickup.
I’m a little anxious at the thought that we might have a few more months of the same [at least here in Michigan]. Honestly, I’m a little anxious just thinking what school lunch, weeknight meals, the breakfast routine AND MORE might be like when September rolls around. Chances are I’m not the only one feeling this way…. so I’ve created a quick 5 minute survey to help me help you. Help me create the content you’ll find most useful [in the kitchen] during these uncertain times.
CLICK HERE to take my 5 minute survey- with the goal that your answers will help me plan my content and better serve you, my trusted readers. You’ve been here for me during the ups and downs of LIFE, and I want to be here for you in the way I know how: in my kitchen.